Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Debora, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in the Irish Marketing Sector. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit top marketing talent, at whatever level, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Specialists - from assistants to global directors.
If you're a marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
SEO Manager Gibraltar
- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH6839
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
Our client is a very successful, global online gambling brand operating across 30 countries with 5.5 million users globally. They are currently experiencing a massive growth and they are looking for a SEO Manager to help them to expand to more globally based markets.
- Manage onsite SEO optimisation for all websites,
- Offsite SEO optimisation,
- Participate in content development, localization and content strategy to drive quality traffic
- Analyse data and report on a weekly and monthly KPI's
- Participate in driving campaign performances trough localisation
- Collaborate with other departments, IT and Marketing, to drive business performance
- Collaborate with agencies and internal teams to deliver SEO projects
- Keeping up to date with SEO trends and updating SEO strategy accordingly
- At least 3 years of experience in SEO either from brand or an agency
- Excellent knowledge of technical SEO and external rankings methodologies
- In depth understanding of best SEO practise
- Knowledge of CMS platforms and experience in content management
- Experience supervising agencies or business partners
- Bachelor degree in relevant filed
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate in between various teams
- Adaptable, organized and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ambition and drive to develop business in to the new markets
- Excellent written and verbal level of English
Nice to have but not a must:
- Gambling experience
- Knowledge of New Zeeland or Australian market
- Japanese as a second language
Please send your CV to Lilly@prosperity.ie
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.