Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing marketing talent. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from assistants and management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
CRM Campaign Manager - DACH
- Salary: €25,000 - €40,000
- Location: Mainland Europe
- Job Number: BBBH6837
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 5 - 6
A CRM Campaign Manager, for the DACH Markets, is currently needed at an extremely fast growing gaming company to deliver their CRM strategy, campaign planning and successful campaign execution, at their head office in Gibraltar.
- Leading the DACH market customer relation strategy, and planning the customer communications across the markets, that are built on customer data & insights
- Approaching campaigns from a scaling perspective, "test, learn, optimise, scale" across all activities
- Striving for Win-Win scenarios for both the customer and the company
- Identifying pain points and areas of improvement, across the CRM systems, processes & channels, to optimise revenue growth
- Reporting performance of campaigns & CRM KPI's to the Head of CRM and key stakeholders
- Supporting the Head of CRM on projects and task initiatives
- Leading two team members to motivate and develop their performances
- Identifying opportunities to improve retention, enhance player experience and opportunities to cross sell
- Liaising closely with Key Stakeholders & departments, such as Country Managers, Creative, VIP, & BI teams.
- Ensuring compliance with advertising regulatory and legislative standards is met across all communications
- Fluent German speaker
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in CRM
- Minimum of 2 years' experience managing a team
- Ability to make marketing decision based on data analysis and insights
- Ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure
- Ability to identify opportunities and asses them through testing
- Strong collaborative spirit and ability to work as part of a team
Please apply below, if you meet the requirements & feel the role is a right fit for you : )
Jonny King : )
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.