Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Debora, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in the Irish Marketing Sector. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit top marketing talent, at whatever level, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Specialists - from assistants to global directors.
If you're a marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH6858
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
I am currently working with a great Irish snack company, one with a long and illustrious heritage. With products that are a byword for quality, this is a company that enjoys high brand recognition and positioning, and has a range of products that hang out in all the best shopping baskets : )
In line with their ongoing expansion, this family owned business are now seeking to appoint a highly creative marketer to drive their strategic marketing plan and provide marketing leadership and expertise within the business.
- Take ownership of the marketing strategy and implement with senior management.
- Manage marketing campaigns across digital, events and other brand enhancing activities.
- Derive insights and data from consumer behaviour and monitor general consumer trends from marketing efforts.
- Full management of 3rd party agencies and all communication channels.
- Work across the organisation to ensure brand values - natural, local, high quality - are communicated effectively internally and externally.
- Mentor and develop the internal personnel as brand ambassadors.
- A genuine passion for marketing a much loved brand.
- Three to five years' working as a marketing manager, ideally within the retail/food product sector.
- Strong digital knowledge including social platforms and analytics.
- Marketing degree or related discipline
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.