Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing marketing talent. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from assistants and management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
Digital Marketing Executive
- Salary: €25,000 - €40,000
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7061
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
A leading publisher is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join the Dublin team to work across all of their online channels, improving growth for the online brands through email marketing, SEO, social media, PPC, web development, Google Analytics, & Adwords.
- Managing & designing the website, testing the user experience and managing bugs
- Conducting App tests and designing the app across the various publications
- Devising a digital strategy for subscription and event campaigns
- Designing graphic content for online, where needed
- Managing the digital marketing for events across website, social, design, registration and digital on the day
- Managing the budgets
- Creating, and implementing effective email campaigns
- Maximising the return on investment of online campaigns
- Investigating and recommending strategic campaigns that support and line up with the business objectives
- Analysing and reporting on campaign performance
- Identifying and proposing SEO technical & content improvements
- Creating & managing web content that is engaging and effective
- Identifying new innovative technologies that are relevant to improving efficiency & effectiveness
- Developing & managing solid online sales strategy
- Creating marketing and communication material for new product launches to augment the brand
- Providing support across the company's marketing campaigns
- Domestic travel may be required from time to time
- 3+ years previous digital marketing experience
- 3rd level qualification in marketing, digital marketing or relevant field
- Knowledge of current digital media strategies
- Experience with Social media marketing, Photoshop, InDesign, Mailchimp, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, PPC Campaigns, Retargeting, Email Marketing, SEO
- Strong analytical skills
- Warm, driven professional
- Ability to lead with a strong commercial understanding
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent prioritising skills
- Attention to detail
- Advantages to have:
- Experience with Subscription Management Systems
- Experience with Tableau's analysis platform
Jonny King : )
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.