Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing marketing talent. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from assistants and management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
CRM Data Executive
- Salary: €25,000 - €40,000
- Location: Dublin South
- Job Number: BBBH7113
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 2 - 3
We currently have a role for a CRM Data Executive with a very well established, successful brand in the online gambling industry.
- Responsible for delivering a multichannel campaign data as well as optimising data segmentation , campaign automation and targeting
- Continuously focus to improve the use and the quality of data,
- Plan and deliver data targeting of multichannel campaigns based on various kept points across segmentation, campaign and behavioural changes
- Manage data upload and delivery across all campaigns
- Implement various programmes like automated and triggered campaigns programme from various customer segments
- Work with the analytics team to optimise campaign execution process
- Monitor their CRM system and resolve issues where necessary
- Work with data structures and anomalies
- Ensure smooth operational delivery of CRM programs across email , push, web messaging and SMS
- Participate in the implementation of segmentation models and more targeted CRM campaigns
- Work to develop exceptional email deliverability and resolve issues around Email, SMS and Push
- Being proactive about identifying problems and troubleshoot or escalate
- Highly analytical with experience working in mathematical or programing environment at a degree level
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in SQL is essential
- Initiative to learn new tools and programmes is essential
- Understanding of a database architecture and how to set up ETL and data flows
- Knowledge of Campaign Management platforms across: Cleaning, monitoring, optimising performance, workflow management, data formatting, topology rules IP Reputation protection, throughput monitoring ect
- Experience working with email, web messaging, SMS and push notifications
- Excellent multitasking and problem solving skills
- Educated to a degree level
- Knowledge of Adobe Campaign is a bonus
Apply today if you feel you are a good fit for the role : )
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.