Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing marketing talent. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from assistants and management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
Digital Marketing Analyst
- Salary: €25,000 - €30,000
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7131
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
An award winning & leading Ecommerce Company are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst to join their digital team in Dublin City.
This is an excellent opportunity to determine the effectiveness of campaigns, spend, and content, across a variety of digital channels, and work with a team channel managers across PPC, Display, SEO, Affiliate and Content to help influence the effectiveness of all online campaigns.
- Developing custom KPI dashboards across web traffic, Campaign ROI, & content effectiveness
- Reporting on budgets and monthly spend
- Forecasting & planning around the annual traffic, spend and ROI
- Analysing the impact of each digital channels and spend
- Influencing and supporting channel campaign strategies through analysing their performance
- Developing insights to improve content and acquisition strategies
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders in business
- Presenting insights and sharing your analysis to inform & improve the marketing strategies
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in ecommerce or an analytical digital marketing role
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics Coremetrics, or similar analytics software
- Advanced Excel Skills, ability to use advanced formulas and power pivot
- Strong dashboard creation and maintenance
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Track record of measuring and analysing online campaigns from PPC, SEO, Affiliate, Display, REM, to Social Media campaigns
- Attention to detail
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent communication skills with impeccable spoken and written English
- Working proficiency of Spanish, French or Italian
If you fit the bill, apply today!
Jonny king : )
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.